Monday, May 9, 2011

Voicemails and shit

Today I missed a call from a friend of mine, and he left me a voicemail, and in this voice mail, he told me who he was and asked me to call him back. It's 2011, I own a phone that is waaaay smarter than I am. It can do more things than I care to mention, but a  feature that has been with cellphones for quite a awhile now is caller id. If I have your number, any time you call me, I know who you are. Even if I miss the call, my phone can tell exactly who the person calling was. So why is it that I need to hear a five second voicemail that tells me who you are and to call you back? Of course I'm going to you back. My phone is telling me to.

Fucking voicemails. If you're going to leave a voicemail, make sure it contains some kind of actual message.

No comments:

Post a Comment